Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Simba

This is Simba, my dog. When I mean my dog, he really belongs to my parents since they chose to have the dog and paid quite a lot of money for him. But I do have some responsibility in bringing him up, having to pick up his sh*t and training him what to do.

Simba was born in September 2002 in Australia and came to Hong Kong. He's nearly five years old now and weighs about 80 pounds. I know what you must be thinking - that is big. Basically it is due to too many snacks.


Simba loves his sleep time at home. That what he usually does, tending to ignore Nala our other dog. Funnily enough, when he's awake he's not totally awake, almost in a sleepy state but whilst he's asleep he can be woken up very easily. He's almost in a semi-sleep state most of the time!

As much as Simba loves his sleep, he loves his weekend walks a lot. Usually it is my parents who take him but sometimes I do tag along. Sometimes he goes with his dog friends and their owners from the Golden Retriever Club of Hong Kong.

He loves swimming although he was reluctant to at first. My parents really had to push him quite literally. There's a place nearby our home which has a waterfall where he can swim.

I'm gonna shut up now and let you enjoy some nice photos of Simba. Most of them were taken by my dad.







No comments: