Sunday, July 02, 2006

So little space, so little attention.

There is a lot I want to write about in this blog. I want to write about how anybody can think Hong Kong is the best place in the world when it clearly isn't and the people that live here are the worst people in the world. I want to write about how Dora Tai should never have friends and never should be trusted again. I want to write about my depression and how it feels when people lie to me when they say, "I know how it feels," because I know they fucking don't.

But I have to keep a lid on it.

Mainly because there is so little space but mainly anybody reading this (if anybody has read it) would just fall asleep after the first sentence. Nobody has an attention span longer than a goldfish anymore and I blame message texting and MTV for that problem.

I also know if I rant everything at once, I won't have anything to rant about afterwards and I will constantly repeat some of the things I have wrote about, which I hate. I don't want to repeat anything said here and I only want to add to the discussion if it is something new or a different opinion.

So I have to keep a lid on it. For the time being.

No comments: